When they say ‘the fault in our stars’, there’s no speck of suspect attached to it because our stars do administer our life. Our career. Our married life. And, our health too. Every zodiac sign under it has a legion of people who otherwise are very different from each other, but are united by a few characteristic tendencies.
Astrologers strongly believe in the role of stars in one’s lifestyle. Even if you are skeptical about it, why don’t you give a shot once? You never know if your zodiac is the only untried formula to keep your health in pink.
Here’s a bunch of suggestions broadcasted directly from your stars.
1. Leo (July 23 – August 22) : Leos are robust, and are potential of performing rigorous exercises provided they procrastinate less. Plus, the lions and the lionesses are habitual to hog attention and hence workout better when around people than in their solo company.
Advice: As already said, you are already made for the most challenging of the exercises only if you push yourself up off your comfort zone. There’s no activity Leos can’t excel at, however you are advised to choose those in which you know you can shower in sweat. For sweating assures your body a healthy metabolism. Your unbeatable skills deserve soccer and football. Set about to play these games and shape up your body.
2. Pisces (February 19 – March 20): Your zodiac itself speaks for you and your traits. You are sensitive which asks you to be cautious about everything new and good you force into your lifestyle. Seeing a couple of fishes in your sun sign, your kind of people always needs a companion to board on any fitness practice.
Advice: Never haste into any workout program. First, know it in and out and then see if it’s in accordance with your body. Your motivation to work out is your company, and hence be wise to choose one for you. Dancing and yoga are the right fit for you, however, try some workout activities alongside.
3. Libra (September 23 – October 22) : The balance beam, Librans, is your gifted secret to a healthy life. Your squad is not the one who believes in excuses to avert away from anything. Balancing is the art you are a master at.
Advice: You don’t have to be a stringent gym goer. Engage yourself in other light activities like brisk walks, dancing, zumba and so on.Plan and execute early morning jogging with your buddy and also,set up ballroom dance classes with your friend.
4. Scorpions (October 23 – November 21) : Those from Scorpions squad are the extremists who either are overly fastidious about whatever they do or too careless about things.
Advice: You are required to drag yourself forward or backward to put yourself somewhere at middle point and handle your fitness regime with adequateness. Tie yourself up in kickboxing, martial arts and see how your body welcomes fitness.
5. Aquarius (January 20 – February 18) : Some people flow in their course without any constancy and Aquarius accounts for those people. They are the ones with hazy focus and poor will.
Advice: Gather yourself up and commit to whatever fitness schedule you make for yourself. Don’t flicker from one plan to another, which you are quite prone to do. Intense dancing and swimming befit your squad. So go ahead!
6. Capricorn (December 22 – January 19) : There’s a thin line between slow and steady. You are susceptible to mix these two up in your life. Go steady towards your fitness. Not slow.
Advice: Discipline is one quality you are abundantly rich with. Use it to your best. Be stable and steady, not slow as tortoise. Fitness is a gradual process but don’t prolong it, too. The virtue of being firm and resilient allows you to indulge yourself in heavy weight lifting training. You are the ironman of all the signs.
7. Aries (March 21 – April 19) :Your squad is the most zealous of all and anti-monotony. Highly susceptible to boredom, you tend to lose your stability.
Advice: There’s a fire within you that can burn off as many calories as you want provided you stick with your fitness program and not give up out of boredom. Aries are innate sporty and hence sports like tennis, football and all are highly recommended to you.
8. Gemini (May 21 – June 20) : You are thirsty for newness and tend to learn everything that comes in your way. Also, you love to mingle with people and prefer not being alone.
Advice: Quick learning is your upper hand. Try not to waste it by abandoning it and trying anything new. Else, it would become a vicious cycle and you’ll never be fit. Be hooked to whatever you choose for your body. Mental stress is your frequent guest. Hence, meditation and yoga are must for you.
9. Virgo (August 23 – September 22) : Restless souls you are! Energy bounces 24*7 within you and hence you fail to make peace with your fitness.
Advice: Energy is the feed for fitness and it’s good that you are prolifically rich with it. However, mental peace too affects your physical health. Hence, try soaking in mental peace by doing meditations and yoga.
10. Sagittarius (November 22 – December 21) : Your squad is the one attracted to cocktail of combinations. Diversity in the workout plan is a thing solely for your squad.
Advice: Your fitness is made out of the congregation of cycling, running, exercising, dancing and many other activities. Sometimes, under the effect of too many activities, you lose your grip on a few things. Beware of that. The adventurous spirit within you is thirsty for activities like climbing, hiking and trekking.
11. Taurus (April 20 – May 20) : Your comfort zone is your rival. The fact that you never try to do anything against your comfort is your specialty.
Advice: Shake off the chains of your comfort and take a leap of hard work to do something your comfort never permitted you to go for. Take small leaps and notice the good that comes to your body. Say, start from running and then shift to weight training. Considering the artistic bent of your squad, zumba, hip-hop and pole fitness are the appropriate activities for you.
12. Cancer (June 21 – July 22) : Your laziness is terribly cancerous to your fitness. Rule out this deadly habit of yours.
Advice: You are one couch potato who would keep feeding your stomach and would do nothing to get rid of the flabs. The alarm to transform into a fitness freak is ringing loud for this category. You are already vulnerable to obesity and to top, you are one big foodie. Seriously, you should invest on weight training programs to pave a healthy future for yourself.