Now no need of taking medications to grow tall. Here is a solution to all your height problems. You might have tried many types of different remedies for your height problems. But these remedies can prove to be dangerous in some cases. Here is a list of 11 best asana of yoga for increasing height and build your personality. Yoga is an effective host for many types of problems, height is one among them. Yoga will help you to increase your height without any side effect.
Yoga helps to increase your heights at different levels. Yoga controls breathing and create suppleness in the spine when your body is in full range of motion. This breathing relieves the stress and hence tenses up your muscles on the back. This removes all types of possible growth obstacles. These yoga poses helps your spine to become upright and hence increases the height.
Go through 11 different yoga exercises that will help you to increase height
- Sun salutation or Surya Namaskar:
This is the oldest yoga pose. Surya Namaskar has been practised since centuries. Sun salutation consists of 12 powerful asanas or postures in a single set. This asana is being practised for a number of reasons like it maintains the body shape and helps to keep the mind fresh and lastly practising this yoga increases height as well.
How to do Surya Namaskar:
- Stand in erect position keeping your feet together and then join your palms with your chest.
- Inhale and stretch your arms over the head and keep your palms joined.
- Now exhale in and bring your body forward, make sure that your spine is still straight.
- Now slightly bend your knees and touch the ground with your fingers.
- Now inhale and move your left leg backwards and slowly drop your knee to the ground. Keep your chest open and spine lifted. Your right leg knee should be folded and place it between your hands.
- Now exhale and take your right leg backwards and place it next to your left leg. Keep your heels flat and raise your buttocks and lower your head.
- Exhale and drop your knees to the ground. Bring your chest and chin on the ground as well. This is actual sun salutation position.
- Now inhale and push your chest forward and upward with lowering your hip.
- Then repeat the same procedure.
- Wheel pose or Chakrasana:
Chakrasana also known as wheels pose. No matter whatever your age is, this yoga is extremely helpful for increasing height. This asana involves bending over either in the backwards direction or forward direction. As a result, this yoga posture helps in increasing body flexibility and elasticity of the spinal cord. Both these factors lead to the growth of height.
How to do Chakrasana:
- Bring your legs closer to your hips.
- Bend your elbows and let your palms rest on the head.
- Inhale and raise your body upward with your spine arched and stay in this position.
- Exhale and bring your body to the original position.
- Repeat this process for at least 5 times early in the morning.
- Dog pose:
This asana is also known as Adho Mukh Svanasana. It is a very easy yoga for increasing height. This asana resembles with the posture of a dog and hence the name dogs pose.
How to do Dog pose:
- Form a table like structure i.e. stand on your four limbs.
- Exhale and straighten your knees and elbows and carefully lift your hip.
- Keep your toes outward. Maintain this position.
- Press your hands into the ground and lengthen the neck. Gaze into your navel and make sure that your ears are touching your arms.
- Stay in this position and then return to the table position.
- Cat pose:
Same like the dog pose there is a cat post which is also known as Bidalasana. To get an enviable height your must try this pose.
This helps in the expansion of cartilage disc that is present in the centre of your spinal cord and hence leads to increase in height.
- The bound angle posture:
This is that one miracle yoga for increasing height that not only increase height but also keeps the body comfortable.
How to do The Bound Angle Posture yoga:
- Sit on the floor in a position that your legs are stretched out.
- Cross your shins and watch that your knees must be bent.
- Your legs must be pointed towards the torso.
- When you relax your feet, always watch that the outer edge is touching the floor and your inner edge arches over shins.
- Your thighs should form a triangle with your shins.
- Make sure that there is some gap between your feet and pelvis.
- Place your hands on knees and lengthen your tailbone.
- Sit with your spine erect and take deep breaths and relax.
This yoga stretches the whole body which leads to the expansion of limbs and hence effectively increase height.
- Cobra Pose or Bhujangasana:
This yoga for increasing height works on body abs, lower back muscles and upper back muscles. This asana helps to cut the fat around the stomach. This is the best asana that is recommended by Yog Guru “Baba Ramdev” for increasing height.
- Triangle pose or Trikonasana:
Trikonasana also known as triangle pose is the best yoga for increasing height. All you need for this yoga is a proper body balance. Be straight and keep your eyes open while performing this yoga.
How to do Trikonasana:
- Stand straight with three to four feet distance between both your legs and keep your feet parallel to each other.
- Raise your hands in straight line with the shoulders.
- Bend to your right side and touch the toe of your right foot.
- Raise your left hand in upward direction and look toward it.
- Try to stay in this position for at least one minute.
- Repeat this position.
- Runner’s lunge:
This is exactly an exercise rather than a yoga pose. This is very easy and effective yoga for increasing height. This yoga pose will work on the middle portion of the body and hence helps to maintain a proper body shape. This exercise keeps proper stress on your buttocks.
How to do Runner’s Lunge:
- Come in dog position keeping your face downward.
- Bring your right foot to the front such that it comes with the gap between both hands.
- Repeat this posture
- Extended side angle posture:
The extended side angle posture stretch the lats and helps you to look well developed and tall. This yoga for increasing height not only helps you to get tall but rather is proved to be the best instant relief for all those people who are suffering from side pains. Practising this yoga daily also helps you to keep stress away and increase your height.
- Mountain pose or Tadasana:
Tadasana means mountain in Sanskrit. This is one effective yoga for increasing height if practised daily. This yoga posture has many physical and mental benefits.
How to do Tadasana:
- Stand straight such that your feet are joined together.
- Keep your hands at your side with an erect spine.
- Clasp your hands with fingers and inhale deeply.
- Lengthen your spine and stretch your hands above your head.
- Keep your palms towards the ceiling.
- Now balance yourself by lifting your toes and standing on your knees.
- Stretch your body as much as possible.
- Revolved triangle pose or Parivrrta Trikonasana:
It is just the reverse of triangle pose. In this asana, your body will deform a shape of an inverted triangle. This pose helps to strengthen the back and lower back of the body. All these positions result into increase in height.
Video Credits: Yoga.com